Quantum is delighted to announce that
- Guido Burkard (University of Konstanz)
- Steven Flammia (University of Sydney)
- Aram Harrow (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Christian Kurtsiefer (Centre for Quantum Technologies / Nat. Univ. Singapore)
- Matthew Leifer (Chapman University)
- Chiara Macchiavello (University of Pavia)
will be taking the roles of Coordinating Editors among the Founding Editors in the Editorial Board of Quantum.
As explained in an earlier post, the Coordinating Editors receive incoming submissions and assign them to a knowledgeable Editor for further handling. They can also handle submissions themselves if the wish to do so, and are the first port for conflict resolution.
The remaining Founding Editors will be announced soon.